Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday sucks

Yes, Monday sucks. I don't like Mondays. But, here I am. *yawn*

I have laundry to do, and a kitchen to clean, and a livingroom to vacuum. I will get to that.......soon.

Yesterday I got to scrap at the Blackburn scrappers hideaway finally. The last time I was there, in that area, was the day before M was born. Four years ago! lol However, I only got one two page layout, and a one page layout done. My creativity wasn't in it yesterday. But it was fun to get out of the house at least.

J had a good time camping this weekend. It was too freakin' cold for me to have enjoyed myself, but I'm glad he had fun. I felt so guilty nice and snug in my bed, while he was sleeping in a three man tent in the wind and the rain and the cold.

M had ballet on Saturday morning, and B had gymnastics on Sunday morning. And tonight they have swimming. Tomorrow I am going to get my legs waxed (yay!), and Wednesday we have our AGM for our condo-but-not-condo. We are actually freehold townhouses, but we have more rules and regulations than a condo. @@ Thursday J has flag football and his paper route papers to put together. Friday he has his papers to give out. And I will sneak out of the house and go to Michaels to use my 40% coupon! At least, that's the plan.

In the coming week I also have to clear out the cupboards. Hubby is ripping them all out. And we are having our sink moved. So, no sink for a couple of days in the kitchen. Should be fun. Yeah, fun.

Our new cupboards are coming on Wednesday, the electrician is coming on the Thursday, and the new cupboards are being installed on Friday. While *I* am out of town for the weekend. hehehe I can't believe it! Finally after seven years of HATING my kitchen, I am finally going to have a new one to be in!! More counterspace, more cupboard space. YAY!! It's just the getting there that's going to be not so fun. Oh well. We're tough. We'll survive. I hope........

No comments: