Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So, instead of selling chocolates this year at school, they are having a spell-a-thon. Each grade gets a list of words that they have to know. They receive pledges from people based on how many words they get right. It's weird.

J is in grade 6 so he has almost fifty words. B is in grade 2 and she has twenty-four words, and M is in j/k and she has numbers up to ten, colours and shapes.

It should be interesting how it all works out. They are doing this on Halloween.

In other news, Z got an extension to stay here until the end of the school year. Even though he will be 10 at the end of the month, he is still only as tall as N and B and they are 7 (and a half). But I told the agency that I wouldn't take him all summer. Maybe a day here or there, but I end it with him at the end of the school year.

I also got a call yesterday for a one year old little girl. We have a match visit next Tuesday morning! That would totally make my day. :o) And B and M would be SOOOO excited to have a little girl here!

J is going camping this weekend with Scouts. Should be interesting. He's never been away from home unless it was at my parents place or my aunt and uncle's place. He is a little excited, but, for him, it's like he is jumping up and down. He shows so little emotion. *sigh*

So now I have to go and pick up M from school. In the rain. Ick.

Oh well. At least we're not up in Thunder Bay where they are getting that fluffy white stuff today.

No comments: