Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Who needs new shows?

I love having all of these old shows that I used to love back on tv.

Caroline in the City, Roseanne, The Wonder Years, Party of Five, 90210, Friends. It's great!

The thing about Roseanne is, when it first started in 1988, I was 15. I watched it for the kids storylines. I saw most of it on and off until it went off the air in 1997. I only had a 2 year old when it went off, so I still didn't totally get the *family* aspect.

Watching it now, married, with three kids, I TOTALLY understand, and identify with it sooooooo much more. We have been caught saying things like *That is going to be Brianna when she gets older*, or *Mikayla does that!*, or *I can see Jonathan doing that eventually*. It is so haunting.

Wonder how long it is going to take to watch nine seasons of it with only five episodes a week! lol They are up to January 1989.

No comments: