Sunday, March 11, 2007

March fun

So tomorrow is the first day of March Break. Mom of N and Z picked them up on Friday afternoon and laughed at me because she was going to spend the week in her pajamas, but I'm going to have the boys here all week long. What is wrong with that woman?? If I worked so much and never saw my kids, and I had a whole week off, I would love to do things with my kids. Guess I'm just weird that way. @@ Monday we are going to take the bus to the mall to see Little Ray's Reptiles. :o) Always a good time. And we are going to stay there for lunch too. So I only have to think of four lunches to feed all six of them. hehe That works for me! Started reading *Blood or Chocolate* last night. I like it! I didn't know that it was a young adult book when I bought it. But I'll save it for Brianna when she's older and she can enjoy it too. Now I want to see the movie. I'm sure it will be out on DVD soon. I hope the weather cooperates for this week. I'd like to get out a couple of days and either go tobaganning or walking. If you don't hear from me for awhile, it's because I'm too busy, or too tired, to be on the computer. ;oP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're enjoying your March Break! :D