Monday, February 05, 2007

Cold Monday

Man, is it cold outside! I had to walk the kids to school. It's -37 with the windchill. Brrrrrrrrr.......

Can't wait until summer!

Yesterday I went to the Blackburn crop. It wasn't very productive. Only two layouts done, and one isn't even fully finished! Oh well. I organized stuff around too, so I guess it was okay. I had my Jonathan pictures still in my bag, so I did layouts of him when he was little. Makes me nostalgic. He was such a little sweetie pie! Now he's almost 12. With an attitude to go with it. And starting junior high in September. *sigh* Time goes by so fast.

Mikayla had a little bit of pink eye this weekend. She didn't seem to be bothered by it though, so that is good. We keep putting in Polysporin drops. It's gotten much better since Saturday. So that's a good thing.

Today is Monday. Boy does it feel like it. I took some of my codeine cough medicine last night and crashed. I didn't hear Mike come to bed. Didn't hear him get up twice with Sadie. Almost didn't hear the radio come on this morning! But I got a good night's sleep. So it's all good. I just wish we had one extra day of weekend. ;o)

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

You got to look at your cute son's pictures, though. That may not be productive, but I bet it was nostalgic!