Friday, February 09, 2007

I want my mommy!!

Today was supposed to be I and D's full day here. A day I was dreading. A full day with them. Eek!!

Someone is looking out for me though because dad came and said that he was going to pick them up around 12:30 since he was home all day anyway. I am going to get some rest after all!!

I'm not feeling well at all. Cough, runny nose, headache, the works. Not feeling much like being with my own kids, let alone someone else's. I need some time to get better! I have things to do.

Tonight I have to bring Brianna to a cooking class at Loblaws, and while I am there, might as well do groceries. Tomorrow I have to bring Sadie to the vet to get some more meds for her. Sunday is gymnastics for the girls, and then I am having ladies over here in the afternoon for my luncheon! I NEED this time this afternoon to get better. And now, I have it. :o) Some things are just so small, but so appreciated.

In a more exciting development, R is coming back to our daycare for awhile starting next week. It's only after school, but the girls are so excited. She has been so missed. And quite frankly, I have missed her too. It is because of a bad thing though that she is coming back. Her current daycare provider's daughter broke her neck while tubing. I can't even begin to imagine what that poor lady is going through waiting at the hospital with her daughter every day to see is she will be able to walk again. I pray that she makes a quick recovery.

I'm trying to call my mom, but the line keeps being busy. I haven't talked to her in a few days. I love her so much. I can't even begin to imagine life without her or my daddy. I've been having nightmares lately about them dying. I wake up in cold sweats and tears. It's very unnerving. I guess it's because we are coming up to the anniversary of my aunt's death. She was so young. It still feels unreal most days.

So, I guess I'll go off and get my Friday going.

Happy Friday to all!!

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you can take it east and get better soon!

momma2jbsm said...

Thanks. :o)

After a little nap yesterday afternoon, and the help of some Tylenol Cold medicine, I feel so much better.